Friday, December 5, 2008

INTRODUCTION : STRICTLY QUOTEABLE QUOTES

  I have always appreciated good quoteable quotes  from people. Motivation and inspiration come in various forms and quoteable quotes is one of them. All around me am surrounded by quoteable quotes or food for thought as they are often called, they are words of "inspi-motivation" to me and I am always glad to find more good ones that will drive my mind into thoughts afterall thoughts are things. I want to use this medium to put the quoteable quotes i have and the ones i can find together and of course my audience can add to the ones i have, I will be glad to have them. A tip of the iceberg
1. If you don't grow within, u cannot grow without.
2. Never send a sheep to kill a wolf. 
3. Only a fool walks into the future backwards.
 This blog is my personal online collection of quoteable quotes.
There will be 21 quoteable quotes every friday: 3 for each day and a collection of the best of the best quoteable quotes at the end of the month or after every 4 weeks. Everyone is free to contribute and rate quoteable quotes for each week. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment